A new report suggests Apple could release its biggest iPhone ever in 2020.
As Mashable reports that a story from Korean news site ETNews, spotted by CNBC, says that Apple will unveil three flagship phone models at its fall hardware event. The information comes from unnamed industry sources, and it’s possible the predictions won’t pan out.
But the changes would be major. Currently, iPhone screen sizes are:
- iPhone 11: 6.1 inches
- iPhone 11 Pro: 5.8 inches
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 6.5 inches
According to the ETNews report,
- the smallest “iPhone 12” will be 5.4 inches,
- the medium one will stay the same at 6.1 inches,
- and the lage of them all will get even bigger at a 6.7 inches.
The report also says that all three phones will come with OLED screens, and that just one of the phones will come equipped with a chip that can connect to 5G networks. In the past, Apple prediction powerhouse Ming-Chi Kuo has said that all of the 2020 iPhones will have 5G capabilities.
Updated on: 11:56 am PKT |Mallahpost